Be a Part of 'The Network' Today!
At IRN, we're dedicated to promoting Indigenous advocacy and resource development. As part of our network, you'll be connected with other people and businesses that support good Indigenous participation and resource development.
Definition: Self-identified Indigenous people and Indigenous businesses working in resource development.
As a supporter of our network, you'll enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Showcasing your success and impact in the industry through different platforms
- Subsidized or free registration at IRN events
- Subsidized or free merchandise
- The opportunity to share your story on our website, social media, podcast, and blog posts
- The potential to network with industry leaders
- The chance to become an ambassador of IRN
- Advancement of your career development and goals
- Access to information on industry trends and opportunities through IRN research
- The opportunity to learn about different industries in different regions across Canada through IRN's market research
- The chance to leverage IRN's national platform to reach deeper into different industries and regions across Canada
- Participation in our Annual General Supporter Engagement Event
- The opportunity to participate and join IRN's leadership advisory circle
Definition: Organizations that are similar in goals, structure, and purpose, involved in the resource industry. We share content by re-posting and sharing content. Coordinate messages and strategy through regularly planned meetings.
Sustaining Partners Network
Definition: Any business or organization that is engaged in the natural resource industry i.e.
Indigenous businesses, economic development corporations, and industry businesses.
Join our network today and become part of a community committed to driving positive change for Indigenous people in resource development.